Rent Assistance

  • Assists with housing or utility payments. Must be a part of their case management program. A family must meet one of these requirements: be working full-time with children under the age of 18, be receiving disability payments, or be over the age of 65.
  • Utility and rental assistance. Also provides non-food vouchers. Eligibility is based on income and resources. Must call before receiving a shut-off notice or eviction notice. Agency can help with current month's bill only. Call for application.
  • Food stamps, Medicaid, transportation, utilities, ADC (Aid to dependent children), childcare assist, Emergency Energy Assistance and rent assistance. Available to Cass County residents who meet income guidelines.
  • Rent and utility assistance when funds are available. FEMA can provide rental/mortgage assistance for consumers living in Douglas County and for rental/mortgage assistance and utility assistance for consumers living in Sarpy County.
  • Rental assistance for those without children. Also provide medical coverage and non-food vouchers. Must reside in Douglas County and income cannot exceed $425 a month for a 1 person household or $440 a month for a 2 person household. Provides assistance for utilities and rent - NOT for security deposits or application …
  • Program for those individuals who qualify under income guidelines for assistance with monthly rental payments. Must reside in Blair.
  • Emergency financial assistance, holiday assistance programs, and specialized transportation services. Limited to Bellevue residents only and must have a shut off notice or eviction notice.

Nebraska Mental offers a general definition of common evaluations, however encourages individuals to check with their insurance carrier regarding specific evaluation requirements as they may differ by carrier.